Worrell Reserve | Emerald
A range of sporting options at the heart of Emerald.
402 Belgrave-Gembrook Road, Emerald
About Worrell Reserve
Right in the middle of Emerald, Worrell Reserve offers up-to-date sporting facilities close to community venues and natural surrounds.
- The sporting ground and Worrell Reserve pavilion has a modern feel after been recently upgraded.
- The upgraded pavilion features a free community gym with 24/7 access. For more information on the community gym email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tennis courts are set amongst the natural surrounds of the area.
- A playground is available for the kids.
- Public toilets are available
- The car park has recently been upgraded.
- Next door to the iconic Hills Hub community venue and Emerald Library.
- The surrounding land connects to Emerald Lake Park, Nobelius Heritage Park and Emerald Museum.
- Shops and cafes are just across the road.