Toomuc Recreation Reserve | Pakenham
A key sporting hub for Pakenham and surrounds.
Olympic Way, Pakenham (off Princes Highway)
About Toomuc Recreation Reserve
Toomuc Recreation Reserve is host to many sporting matches and activities, with a wide range of facilities and a location in the heart of the Pakenham, Lakeside and Officer area.
It’s also right next door to Cardinia Life and Toomuc Creek Linear Reserve – two other important spots for staying active in the shire.
- Multiple football/cricket ovals, netball courts and sporting pavilions.
- Features the primary baseball facility for the shire.
- The reserve is known for hosting large sporting events and can be a vibrant and busy area on match days!
- Has 24-hour toilets and multiple carparks.
- Use the Toomuc Recreation Reserve entrance to visit Cardinia Life or Toomuc Creek Linear Reserve – other major places to visit for a wide range of exercises!
- Use the Olympic Way entrance to also visit cycling tracks or an off-leash dog area to the east of the sporting fields (over the pedestrian bridge).
- A short walk from the shops and eating places of Lakeside, which can be handy if you want to grab something before heading home.