Pound Road Reserve
This reserve offers many opportunities for adventure and competition on horseback.
Pound Road, Bunyip
About Pound Road Reserve
This reserve is perfect for local equestrians with two large sand arenas available, as well as a an extensive cross-country track.
- This reserve is perfect for horse riding and equestrian events.
- It has two large sand arenas and large grass areas of open space..
- At the back of the reserve there is an extensive cross-country track, which as a combination of bush and open areas on flat, easy to negotiate terrain. It is suitable for pony club grades 1-5.
- Day yards and a cold-water wash bay for horses are also available.
- Home of Bunyip and District Pony Club
- The reserve has walking access for the public.
- Please note the cross–country track may be closed during periods of wet weather.
- Bunyip Recreation Reserve
- Bunyip township is a five-minute drive from the reserve