O’Neil Road oval | Beaconsfield
Conveniently located close to the Princes highway, this reserve is a great place to get active and have some fun.
Corner of O’Neil Road and Princes Highway, Beaconsfield (access via O’Neil Road only)
About O’Neil Rd Oval
At O’Neil Road oval visitors can enjoy picnics in the shade or the social atmosphere of local sport.
- The reserve has a cricket/football oval.
- The playground at this reserve is great for kids with a zipline, slides and swings underneath shade sails.
- With seats and benches available this park is a great spot for picnics.
- Across the road from the Beaconsfield Neigbourhood Centre
- A short distance from Beaconsfield town center
- The reserve is on the Princes highway and close to the Princes freeway