Officer Recreation Reserve | Officer
With a number of sporting facilities and recent upgrades made to the reserve, this park is a great place to get active!
Corner of Starling Road and Princes Highway, Officer (access is via Starling Road)
This reserve is great for sports teams, the reserve has football/cricket ovals, netball courts, tennis courts and large open spaces, while the picnic seating at the reserve is great for people wanting relax and enjoy time outside.
- The reserve is home to two football/cricket ovals, cricket practice nets, tennis courts and clubhouse and netball
- The reserve features two pavilions and newly upgraded female friendly change amenities.
- This reserve is also a great place for a picnic with accessible parking, picnic seating with shade and shelters.
- The playground has also undergone recent upgrades with the inclusion of a skate area.
- The reserve has prominent ANZAC memorial gates visible from Starling Road and featured in annual remembrance day events.
- The reserve is also home to the Beaconsfield-Officer Scout Group
- Officer town centre and Council civic centre
- Princes Highway shared path on south side of highway, connecting reserve to Beaconsfield and Pakenham
- Heatherbrae Recreation Reserve