Nobelius Heritage Park | Emerald
Take a step back in time and discover this magnificent example of mature trees left behind by Carl Nobelius
3 Crichton Road, Emerald
About Nobelius Heritage Park
Nobelius Heritage Park is protected by Heritage Victoria and is state significance as the last remaining part of the Carl Axel Nobelius nursery (operational from 1880s to 1960s).
- Bring a picnic and enjoy the huge selection of mature trees, which are spectacular in autumn
- The Emerald Museum, located within the park, is not to be missed.
The Emerald Museum houses the following collections:
- Nobelius Nursery collection
- Cockatoo centenary records c1974
- Emerald and District collection
- Gembrook Historical Society collection
The wonder volunteers who look after the museum and collection would love you to visit and have a chat about the local history