Mountain Road Recreation Reserve | Cockatoo
With facilities for a wide range of sports, this reserve has something for everyone!
Mountain Road (at intersection with Fell Road), Cockatoo
About Mountain Road Recreation Reserve
Set within the forest with a creek running through the reserve, this park is a beautiful place to enjoy your time in, whether you are having a relaxing walk or playing a game of football or cricket.
- This reserve has facilities for football, archery, cricket, netball and athletics.
- The reserve also has an indoor basketball station.
- This reserve is great for runners with running tracks, including cross country.
- A walking track runs through the reserve, linking to Cockatoo and the Eastern Dandenong Ranges trail
- This reserve is also a place of last resort for fires
- Alma Treloar Reserve
- Wrights Forest
- Eastern Dandnong Ranges trail
- Puffing Billy