Maryknoll Recreation Reserve | Maryknoll
Surrounded by nature and tall trees, this reserve is a great place to enjoy a picnic or to get active.
70 Marrakilla Road, Maryknoll
About Maryknoll Recreation Reserve
This reserve is great for sports teams, the reserve has a football/cricket oval, tennis courts and large open spaces, while the barbecue facilities and picnic tables at the reserve is great for people wanting to relax and enjoy time in nature.
- This reserve has barbecue facilities with picnic tables and open grass areas to spread out, relax and play games.
- The reserve also has 24 hour toilet access, drinking fountains, ample shaded seating and shelters.
- For sports teams, the reserve has a pavilion, football oval, cricket pitches and tennis courts.
- A fun-filled adventure playground with slides, swings and a flying fox, as well as, a half basketball court, makes this park popular with visitors.
- Barongarook Reserve
- Weatherhead Bushland Reserve
- Yarrabubba Reserve
- Bunyip State Park