Lakeside Recreation Reserve | Pakenham
Lakeside Recreation Reserve is a popular park for walking and sporting activities on the oval.
Corner Cardinia Road and Shearwater Drive, Pakenham (access via Shearwater Drive only)
About Lakeside Recreation Reserve
This conveniently located reserve is perfect for cricket, football and soccer, while a circular path around the reserve and into the wetlands is great for people wanting a slower pace.
- Open space and sporting fields are used for organised and informal sports including cricket, football, and soccer.
- Home to Officer City Soccer club
- There are several designated seating areas within the reserve for you to stop at on your park visit.
- Pakenham Lakeside Primary School is right next door.
- Cardinia Road train station and shopping hub is approx. 850m to the south.
- Arena Shopping Centre is approx 800m to the north.
- Lakeside Park, Cardinia Cultural Centre and surround parkland is a short 3 minute drive to the east.