IYU Recreation Reserve | Pakenham
For those wanting to improve their soccer skills, this reserve is the place to be.
45 Henry Rd, Pakenham
IYU is known for its soccer facilities, with a synthetic soccer pitch and three grass pitches.
- This reserve has 3 grass soccer pitches and one synthetic pitch
- With ample parking and access to Toomuc Creek trail this spot is a great place to start a walk or run.
- This reserve also has a half-court basketball area.
- Children delight in this park with a climbing wall, swings, slides and monkey bars as well as its outdoor table tennis table.
- In 2022, the new athletics track will be under construction.
This reserve is currently a COVID testing site.
This reserve connects to Toomuc Creek Linear Reserve and walking trail. This reserve is also a short walk to Edenbrook wetlands.