Garfield Recreation Reserve | Garfield
Welcome to Garfield Recreation Reserve, one of the biggest multi use facilities in Cardinia Shire!
Corner Beswick Street, and Fourteen Mile Road, Garfield (access via Beswick Street)
The reserve has something for everyone! Come down for a swim or a workout on the exercise equipment, tend to the neighbouring community gardens – or bring your whole family to make most of the playgrounds and picnic areas.
- This reserve is perfect for those who want to get active with numerous facilities available, including bowls, tennis courts, swimming pool, exercise equipment and a skate park.
- For sports teams, the reserve has a football/cricket oval, tennis courts and netball courts.
- Children delight in this reserve with two playgrounds that includes a flying fox, swings, slides and monkey bars as well as a climbing wall.
- With ample parking, barbecues and 24-hour toilets, this venue is a good place for picnics.
- This reserve also has a walking track to nearby wetlands.
This reserve is just one street over from the centre of the Garfield township and a short drive to the Garfield Golf Club.