Beaconsfield Flora and Fauna Reserve | Beaconsfield
Close to the township of Beaconsfield and with beautiful views of Cardinia Creek, listen out for the bellbirds with their distinctive bell-like song.
The reserve is accessible from Beaconsfield Recreation Reserve or through the walking paths of Akoonah Park (accessible via Cardinia Street, Berwick)
About Beaconsfield Flora and Fauna Reserve
Also known as Cardinia Creek Nature Conservation Reserve, it has links to Holm Park and Beaconsfield Recreation Reserves.
The reserve is a flat trail suitable for both walking and cycling.
- Platypus are known to live within this area of Cardinia Creek
- Parking available at Beaconsfield Recreation Reserve, Holm Park Recreation Reserve, Akoonah Park and at end of Allan Street.
- Find out more about the Friends of Cardinia Creek Sanctuary
- Nearest facilities are located in Akoonah Park or Beaconsfield township
- Beaconsfield township is a short walk away with shopping centre and restaurants
- Beaconsfield wetlands (Fieldstone Boulevard)
- Bob Burgess Reserve
- Akoonah Park (on City of Casey side of Cardinia Creek)