Alma Treloar Reserve | Cockatoo
Featuring many of the key recreational facilities in Cockatoo.
75-77 Pakenham Road, Cockatoo
About Alma Treloar Reserve
- This reserve has something for everyone – ranging from a pump track, walking trails, a playground for the kids and lawn bowls for slightly older adults!
- The playground is shaded and has equipment that kids of all ages will enjoy.
- Bring your dog for a play off leash in the dog off leash area. Please remember to follow the dog off-leash area rules while visiting.
- It is a lovely area to stop and take a break or picnic while walking the Eastern Dandenong Ranges Trail (which runs from Emerald to Gembrook).
- Also features our first asphalt BMX pump track.
- It has a large Community Garden, featuring over a dozen plots and a bay sophisticated composting system.
- Keep an eye out for Cockatoo Creek, which goes through the reserve.
- The reserve (and creek) is part of the Yellingbo Conservation Area, which is the only home of the Helmeted Honeyeater bird.
Outdoor gym equipment
Dog off-leash area